Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The ATM and the bus ride

A couple days ago I went down to the ATM machine but I forgot my pin. The machine wouldn't give me my card back. I wonder if it's a security "feature" or if something was wrong with the machine. I ran back upstairs grabbed my pin and came back so it was no big deal.

The next day I went to Walmart and didn't realize I forgot my money until I got there. I was starving too, so I was planning on eating at one of the restaurants nearby. I'm just glad I brought enough bus fare because it would have been a long walk back home. I wasted an hour and a half of my valuable time.

This is actually a good sign because, if I'm comfortable enough to be forgetful, then I'm probably adjusting to life here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bosco...bosco...BOSCO!